» Terms of reference of the Board
• To identify specific schemes which would benefit Pahari Speaking Community under various developmental sectors, their prioritization and earmarking /projection of funds in the Annual /Five Year Plans.
• More emphasis on educational up-liftment of Pahari Speaking students by way of establishment of Pahari Boys/Girls hostels and grant of Pre/post matric scholarship.
» Major objectives of the Board
• The major objective of the Advisory Board is raising the educational standard of the students of Pahari Speaking Community .For achieving this objective two schemes (a) Management of Boys/Girls hostels and (b) Grant of Pre-matric/Postmatric scholarship are under implementation in the Advisory Board.
» Major Schemes under implementation in the Advisory Board.
• Grant of Scholarship (ist-12th class) to Pahari Speaking students.
• Grant of Post-scholarship to Pahari Speaking students
• Management of Boys /Girls Pahari Hostels.